Exhibition of music instruments
The exhibition displays about 400 folk instruments from all continents. An audio device allows the visitor to listen to the instruments while viewing them.
The display is organised as follows:
- Basque traditional ensembles
- Books, serial publications and all type of writings on traditional music and popular instruments.
- Sound library
- Collection of recordings of traditional music, vocal and instrumental.
- Image archive
- Pictures, films and video records archive.
- Instrument collection
- More than 1200 instruments.
- Instrument-building and repairing workshop.